Windows 7 Ultimate ISO is one of the most famous and useful operating system for common people. This operating system is widely used for professional and business purposes. After the success of this useful system software, Windows 8 was introduced but Windows 7 Ultimate Version is still best operating system. It has many useful features. This software gathers the business capabilities of professional and home premium. These features also includes ability to perform various functions in Windows XP Mode. In-short it is proved to be a best operating system all over the world. Its complete version is available on our website. You can easily download it from the link given at the bottom of this post.
Windows 7 Ultimate ISO 32-64 Bit Download Free 2017 Version
Dear Visitors! The under discussion ISO is available for both 32 bit and 64-bit users. In this site we are providing both Windows 7 32-Bit ISO and 64-Bit ISO to facilitate you. 64 -bit ISO is designed for 64-bit computers. In this generation, there are 80% people which use 64-bit machines. But we can’t ignore remaining 20% people. Therefore, we are providing 32-bit ISO along with 64-bit ISO. There are many features added in the latest version. For example, you can manage the security of your computer system by using Bit Locker function. I personally recommend this windows operating system. I am also using it and find it more simple but efficient.
Windows 7 Ultimate ISO 64-bit offers home group sharing, complete support for touch screen and remote media screen. The advance features also includes providing support for virtual hard disks,handwriting recognition. It also facilitate you with the improved performance while using multicore processors. There are a lot of latest useful gadgets offered by this operating system.
Main Features Of Windows 7 Ultimate Download
- Allows home-group sharing.
- Provides jump list to get access to the favorite content like documents, websites, songs etc.
- Offers Snap function to compare and resize the windows.
- Allows you to find anything virtually by using windows search function.
- Enables you to customize the thumbnail previews in best effective way.
- Allows even the most older business softwares to be run.
- Offers handy gadgets and latest themes to redecorate the desktop.
- Provides firewall to maintain the security of system.
- Also provides Bit-locker Drive encryption to encrypt the whole data disk drive.
- Allows you to switch from one language to another language easily.
a) For 32-Bit
- Hard Disk Space: 18 GB (Recommended).
- RAM: 1 GB(Minimum).
- Video Card: 1366*768.
- Processor: 1 GHz (Minimum).
- Hard Disk Space: 22 GB (Recommended).
- RAM: 2 GB(Minimum).
- Video Card: 1366*768.
- Processor: 2.3 GHz (Minimum).
How To Install?
First of all, download the required iso from the link given below. After this, Save it on your PC. Now we are providing you tutorial for the guidance of installation in simple and easy way.